What Information Is Collected?
“Personally identifiable information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home or other physical address, an email address, phone number or other contact information, whether at work or at home. When you use our website or services EL CASA Management may collect from you the following personally identifiable information: first and last name, city, state and zip code, email address, birthday and phone number. EL CASA Management also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you request. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
EL CASA Management may keep a cached copy of the content you serve us as a part of your use of the service for an indeterminate amount of time, including media files and XML files. To assist in development, we may keep copies of HTTP requests and responses in your notification log, available only to you. If your web server does not specify that we can cache your content, we will not keep a cached copy of any text or audio data transmitted through our service during calls, but we may still maintain copies in your notification log. If data privacy is a concern, make sure your server does not allow us to cache such content, and contact us so that we may turn off other application logging around requests to and responses from your application. We may keep call log, notification log, billing/ payment, and other log data for at least six months from the date of entry.
How Is Such Information Used?
Is The Information Shared or Disclosed?
EL CASA Management is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personally identifiable information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Third Party Applications and Services: If you elect to use one or more third party applications that interoperate with EL CASA Management’s service via EL CASA Management Connect, those applications may upon your election be given access to data (which may include personally identifiable information) on EL CASA Management’s systems generated in connection with your use of EL CASA Management’s service. Please remember that EL CASA Management is not responsible for the policies and practices of third party application providers, and EL CASA Management shall have no liability arising from any action of any such provider as it concerns your data or information or otherwise. In connection with your use of any such third party applications, please review carefully the applicable privacy policies each such third party application provider to become familiar with their policies and practices as it concerns your data and information.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personally identifiable information may be part of the transferred assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer or successor of EL CASA Management may continue to use your information as set forth in this policy.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: EL CASA Management, like many businesses, sometimes uses other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements and Other Circumstances: EL CASA Management may disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of EL CASA Management, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the EL CASA Management website or services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
In the event that you have volunteered personally identifiable information, you may correct or amend that information by editing your account profile or email us at email@example.com
The Security of Your Information
We will take reasonable precautions to protect personally identifiable information in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is, however, 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
EL CASA Management is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13. Any person who provides their information to EL CASA Management represents to us that they are 13 years of age or older.
Forums and Comments
If you use the forum or post comments on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. EL CASA Management is not responsible for any personally identifiable information you choose to submit in that context or anything arising from such submissions.
Links to Other Sites
EL CASA Management operates “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE,” without liability of any kind. EL CASA Management is not responsible for events beyond our direct control.
Contacting EL CASA Management
October 18th, 2016
Acceptable Use Policy
This AUP is a guideline and is not an all-inclusive listing of prohibited conduct. EL CASA Management reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this AUP at any time, effective immediately upon publication of this AUP.
A third party posting may not contain or be linked to any “Objectionable Content”. Objectionable Content means any content that:
- infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party;
- violates any obligation of confidentiality;
- violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party;
- is hateful or obscene;
- is being used to harass, stalk or otherwise threaten a person;
- is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person; or
- is threatening, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities or otherwise contains materials that EL CASA Management informs the user that it considers objectionable.
EL CASA Management, in its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes “Objectionable Content” under this AUP.
When posting or uploading (to, by way of example but not limitation, a blog, forum, forum profile, registration page, survey, or video uploading), a user must also:
- Continue the general topic that is the focus of the blog;
- Ensure that all postings made by the user are original materials created by the user, unless proper attribution is given to a third party;
- Not post any advertising or promotional content for themselves or any third party;
- Not accept any compensation from a third party for placing any content in a posting;
- Disclose all affiliations or relations necessary so that postings are not deceptive
- or misleading (i.e., if you are commenting upon a company and work for that company, then this should be disclosed);
- Not knowingly link to any downloadable applications or other content which may be harmful to another user’s computer;
- Ensure that all opinions and statements are representative of the user’s honest views; and
- Not offer legal, financial or medical advice.
Any violations of this Acceptable Use Policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org